Today was absolutely beautiful! It actually reached 62 degrees! All I wanted to do was be outside. I have a bad case of spring fever and cannot wait for spring and warm days. I will be so glad when things turn green and flowers are in bloom. I am so tired of the snow and the brownness of winter.
I tried to be outside as much as possible with the kids today. We played with sidewalk chalk and bubbles. We walked around the yard looking for flowers popping through the dirt. Believe it or not, I have a few crazy tulips that are in a hurry. The little tips of the plants are showing in the dirt. We even walked to the park. Half the neighborhood was outside playing!
Now that is a rare occasion at our house. I went to get a refill on my drink and when I turned around Annisten was out for the count. If you listen close enough, you can hear her snoring.
After dinner, Peyton asked me if it was bedtime yet. Surprisingly enough, it was not even 7:00! So we had a movie night. The kids love to watch movies with milk and popcorn.


1 comments:
Aawww! Hearing Anni snore was so sweet. She's grown! Wasn't the sunshine WONDERFUL!! I did the same thing with Drew and Livy. We played outside all day. It was nice to have some fresh air in our lungs.
I've been meaning to call you back. I haven't had two seconds to call! I'm sorry about that. I haven't forgotten you. We are just now getting over the flu and starting to feel back to normal. It's already been such a LONG winter!! We aren't usually fighting so many bugs! Oh well. Thanks for offering to watch the kids for me. Your so sweet! But, I would hate for you to get this. Once we are back to health, we really need to plan a play date. I miss you!
Post a Comment