Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Confessions of an Addict...

Ok usually junk food and candy are my true addictions, but lately it has changed. Corey and I are so addicted to Super Mario Brothers Wii. Neither one of us are big into gaming either. I blame Corey because he kept asking me to play the game with him or help him beat a level. Then before I knew it, I was sucked in. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I have a callus on each of my thumbs from playing so much! How bad is that!!!


Since I am on the topic of addictions, I have another confession. I also am addicted to Vampire Dairies. I am crazy about the show. I am so hooked that I cannot wait to see what is going to happen in each show. After I watch the new episode, I am always left hanging in suspense... It kills me! A friend loaned me the books. So of coarse I am staying up late at night trying to read them. They are not the same as the TV series, but still the books are entertaining. I seriously should find some more meaningful hobbies to avoid my worthless addictions.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I know what you mean....we played that game a lot but then we got Mariocart on Wii....and we are hooked on that...especially cause we can connect and play with friends elsewhere....do you have that game??
As for shows, embarrasing to say but I get so excited every monday night to watch the Bachelor and see the women catfight and who he is going to fall in love with and who gets kicked off....it's kind of pathetic but hey we moms have to have an outlet somewhere right?

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so addicted too! I love it. I can't wait or this week!! what will happen???