On Friday, our favorite neigbors finished packing and made the big move to AZ. Everybody in our house will miss the Proudfits; especially Peyton. What will our days be like without Weston knocking on our door early in the morning in just his Thomas the Train unders. Or the everyday greeting of "Peyts!" How do you explain to a 2 year old that your bbf does not live next door anymore. Not only were the Proudfits our neighbors but they have become one of our family's best friends. Not only will Peyton miss his Weston but we will all miss the Proudfits a ton! We are excitted for them to start their new adventures in AZ and we wish them the best of luck!


3 comments:
I didn't know they lived next door to you!! I bet that was so fun! They were such a fun and nice couple!!! Why are they moving!?? You guys really do live in the Firstline neighborhood don't ya!!!! I want to come see your house! I bet it is sooooo cute!!
We'll miss them too. I can't imagine how hard that is going to be to try to explain that to payton.
Awww tiff!!! We miss you guys more than you know!! Wes is having seriuos adjustment isssues and James won't let me put him down! Our neighbors are pretty wretched ( i will call you on Monday and have a good long talk with you). Kiss our little Peyts and Annie Mae for us! We miss you more than you know-- I am so lonely without you! Come visit soon! Or better yet let's go to NYC for my birthday!!
Post a Comment