
American Idol is our favorite TV show to watch. Its like movie night at the Reed household. We put the kids to bed, get our popcorn out, and head downstairs to watch the show. This year we have been disappointed with American Idol. For some reason we have not felt as interested in the show. After watching Idol gives back, we are hooked again. What a shocker that Michael Johns got cut! Now it is crunch time. We are watching with much anticipation each week in see who is the next American Idol to get cut. What is your finial top two pick for 2008 American Idol? We are going with the two Davids. Our number one pick is David Cook. Not only is he very talented, but he is practically from my hometown in Missouri!

4 comments:
David Cook is the new American Idol!
He probably can not sing as well as David A. but he is brilliant in creating and arranging marketable songs out of has been songs.
I would buy his CD today.
definitely agree... not as entertaining this year, but we're still loyal this season :) my vote is for the Davids also... guess we'll just see. It was so fun to see you last week! We should do it more often- maybe have a play date
I am a total fan of the David Boys. I vote for David Cook to win. I think Archuleta can be a cute little pop singer all on his own without Idol. We love Idol. I was sad about Michael. He was my first pick to win. So sad.
David Cook is amazing! I get chills when I hear him sing!I def think it will be the Davids in the top 2. I wanted it to be Brooke and the Davids for the top 3, so sad. Anywho I love American Idol and can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance to start. That's our favorite summer time show.
Post a Comment