We had a great trip to Arizona and visiting all of our friends.
The warm weather was a nice treat from the cold in Utah.
Our first stop, the Prodfit family's house. Peyton, Weston, and Jameson had a ball playing together. I think they made more messes than can be counted. Peyton was probably the instigator and Weston laughed at all of the fun. James and Annisten just watched all of the craziness. The carpet was the worst of it all. Don't even ask! Oh and just ask Tyson. How did unders and a diaper get in the swimming pool? Becky and I did not think that the boys would ever sleep.
Everyone loved the train.
Look at all of those chubs. I think someone needs some bigger cloths.
Our next stop was to see Kami, Erik, and Bryson. We celebrated Bryson's 1st Birthday.
We all had a great time watching the kids eat cake. Not just any cake either. Everyone had their very own Mickey Mouse Cake!
We all had a great time watching the kids eat cake. Not just any cake either. Everyone had their very own Mickey Mouse Cake!
Where is the cake?
Hmmm! I am not sure about this...
That was some good stuff.
Digging in!
Look at me!
The trip to AZ was great. It was fun to hang out with our friends, the Proudfits, Peschkes, and the Spolestras. We wish that everyone did not live so far away.

1 comments:
Looks like lots and lots of fun. Do you guys ever stop traveling? I think you should travel to Logan sometime! :)
Post a Comment