WARNING: This could be gross.
The other day we were eating dinner and I was trying to get Peyton to eat his corn on his plate. I know you are not suppose to bribe kids, but I have great success with it. I told Peyton he could have a treat or go outside if he ate his corn. After 20 minutes of bribery, Peyton asked if he could go to the park. I thought that was a fair trade. So he gobbled it down with his hands like a little monster. Maybe that's how three years old eat corn. Either way I was happy he ate his veggies that night.
The next morning Annisten had a stinky diaper. Since we had corn last night for dinner, I'm sure you can guess the contents of diaper. Yep, there was corn. Peyton came in and asked "Whatcha doing?" Then he looked down and with a very serious face said "I'm not eating that corn mommy. That's yucky. No way!" It took a few second for me to register why he would say that. Then I remember last nights dinner. I just started laughing. Poor guy. He really thought I was going to ask him to finish all of Annisten's corn!

0 comments:
Post a Comment