Tuesday, October 21, 2008




What Your Halloween Habits Say About You



You're a friendly person, but not the life of the party. You like making someone else's day - and you'll dress up if you think of a really fun costume.



You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.



Your inner child is creative, patient, and whimsical.



You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.



You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.



You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.

3 comments:

Burton said...

um yeah tell me about it. Ever since its been a little cold we don't run into each other outside anymore. Plus with all this awsome sickness we have just been stuck inside. As soon as we are better lets for sure get together.

Sarah... said...

Alright, I'm not ignoring you, ok?! I've missed you too! I've been wanting to call you, but I haven't had a voice for over a week now, and I can't talk for more then five min. without coughing. I think I'm finally getting rid of it though (knock on wood). How are you guys? Your such a nut. We need to get together soon! I love the Halloween pictures on your blog. Too cute! Have you guys been fighting a bug? The kids and Jonny are doing great now, thank goodness!

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

What a cute thing to do! I'm so getting on and finding out my Halloween personality! I read about Peyton's Poo on his roll story hahaha that is so funny! What a cutie! Your fall blog look is cute by the way :)