Every day I am trying to do a little something involving Christmas. So if you have any fun things that you have done at your house, let me know. Here are a few of the things we have done.
Peyton and Annisten have helped with holiday treats. They are my test tasters on every thing I make.
Peyton and I made a gingerbread train together. Somehow we only had enough candy for us to decorate the front side of the train. I think that Peyton might be the cause, but I'm not sure. :0)
For some reason the candy on the train continues to disappear. I caught the thief last night.

2 comments:
What a fun mom you are! Peyton's train turned out a great, he is so cute! I bet he will be SO into Christmas this year!
I have had so much fun catching up! Looks like you guys are keeping busy. Where are you spending Christmas? Love the videos, too.
Post a Comment