Four
A) Four place you go regularly:
1. To the kids room for diapers and wipes (I'm not sure this counts, but I do this a million times a day with two kids in diapers).
2. Walmart
3. Costco
4. The park
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. my Mom
2. Costco
3. Kami
4. My insurance company with health updates
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Chili's
2. Dairy Queen (I love their ice cream)
3. Olive Garden
4. On the Boarder
D) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Charleston, SC
2. Disney World
3. My own house (love visiting in MO. seeing my family, but I miss my own house).
4. Traveling anywhere ( I love to see an
E) Four people I want to tag:
1. Kami S.
2. Becky P.
3. Sarah B.
4. Ashley B.
F) Four T.V. shows I watch over and over again:
1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
2. HGTV
3. Fox News
4. Wonder Pets on Nick JR
30+ Winning Side Salads to Try This Summer
1 week ago

2 comments:
Yeah! I made the list!! :) whhahoooo! Hey, my top 4 of each of those aren't much different than yours!
Hey! Thanks for doing this! I've been waiting for you too... :) I loved learning knew things about you. Sounds like we have similar life styles.
Post a Comment